3D-Print - Beginners
In this one-day introductory course, you will get to know how to work with a 3D printer. They gather first experiences with the use of 3D visualization, slicing with CAM programs and post-processing of 3D models. At the end of the workshop, you’re able to create simple 3D objects virtually and understand the principle of 3D printing.
CHF 550.- / person incl. Course documents and meals
08:30 - 11:40 and 13:00 - 16:30 hour
They know the basics of 3D visualization and apply the theory by means of "123D design" in practice. With the "Simplify 3D" slicer program you will print out a first 3D model independently. You will know when to use which filament and what features it has. Regarding the post-processing tools, you gain first experiences and can also deal with various tools.
- Expertise in the construction of a 3D printer
- Principle of 3D printing
- Visualize the 3D model using a CAD program
- 3D model with a CAM program
- Knowing post-processing tools
- The most important filaments at a glance
- Be informed about different 3D printing techniques