Technical Project Management IT
You will learn in this course the necessary basics to lead technical projects in the IT environment. For this, we equip you with the technical know-how and expand your experience in project management with the peculiarities of IT. In addition for you the insight into our practical experience should help you to plan, manage and settle projects within the budget in the IT environment.
Location / Course-Nr.
CHF 2'250.- / Person
If the requirements are met the costs will be covered by Temptraining.
The class takes place on the premises of your headoffice, in Reinach BL or at any other location of your choosing.
Please contact us for further information as well as for the booking of a class.
• Technichal know-how in the IT environment
• Particularities in IT project management
• Develope solutions for typical problems in IT projects
• Organisational change
• Basics IT architecture
• Basics networks
• Basics virtualisation
• Basics cloud
• Remote workplace
• Corporate device management
• Thin client environment
IT project management:
• Reasons for the failure of IT projects
• Success factors in IT projects
• The „Make-or-Buy”-decision
• Risk factors in IT
• The „Go-Live“ phase